Osteoporosis is the most common metabolic bone disease in the US with 10 million diagnosed cases and another 34 million (primarily women) at risk. Half of all women over 50 will fracture during their lifetime from Osteoporosis!
- Osteo-Max K-2 is a unique formula designed to enhance the body’s ability to absorb and utilize dietary or supplemental calcium.*
- Ipriflavone is an isoflavone shown to be highly effective in helping inhibit bone resorption, maintain bone density and prevent Osteoporosis in post-menopausal women.*
- A recent study indicated that Strontium Citrate increased bone formation by 172% in just 6 months.*
- Clinical trials indicate that Vitamin K-2 has a positive effect on bone mineral density and decreased fracture risk.*
- Vitamin D-3, Soy Isoflavones and Boron Citrate work synergistically to enhance bone formation and reduce bone resorption.*